Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Doubtless Wonders

I'd rather get kicked in the head by a horse, folks, than be forced to listen to guys with such depraved certitude. I mean, don't get me wrong here. Part of me is envious - them being able to wake up every morning....knowing that the sun is going to look exactly the way that THEY want it to, kerplunkingly. It's just when they try and force this absolutism/cowardice on the rest of us poor slobs at Sassy's - THAT is starting to be a major turn-off, for Christ! Oh well, I guess that I could always turn the chapter, too, huh, high-tail it the hell on out of here, etc. - this, as a potential option, I'm saying!

6 comments:

1138 said...

By the way WILL blogger gives you the ability to correct your original post and list McCain as a member of the NAVY and not the AIR FORCE.

I'd suggest you correct the error, unless you're DISABLED.

Will "take no prisoners" Hart said...

1138, I acknowledged the error in one of my comments. Do you always perseverate like this?

1138 said...

Persevere, you fail to correct your error or admit your insult.
So the error and insult both remain.

Will "take no prisoners" Hart said...

What do you mean I didn't admit to it? I stood corrected in my comments, "Thanks for the correction." Can't read? Why are you so "insulted"? If it isn't true, just laugh it off. You don't respect my opinion anyway.

1138 said...

I'd be a fool to respect the opinion of someone that calls another person disabled with such carelessness.

You never corrected the article, comments are often unread, sometimes lost (when people go to haloscan).

Anonymous said...

1138 said...
I'd be a fool to respect the opinion of someone that calls another person disabled with such carelessness.

You never corrected the article, comments are often unread, sometimes lost (when people go to haloscan)."


He basically NEVER ADMITS to and CORRECTS his mistakes 1138............he tries to deflect or gloss over them by calling names, insulting or starting new threads.