Tuesday, December 20, 2016

On the Fact that Mrs. Clinton Apparently Looks Down at Starbucks Baristas

Sorry but I'll take a good barista over a piece-of-shit lawyer and politician any day.......I mean, it's not even close.......................................................................................................P.S. And, no, working at Starbucks isn't a horrible job. I was at one of the Starbucks in Poughkeepsie the other week and was able to overhear this chick being interviewed and I can tell you that the starting wage is decent, the tips are great, regular raises are given, stock options are offered after six months, tuition-reimbursement to Arizona State on-line is available, you are provided one free meal a shift along with unlimited drinks, AND you're given one free bag of coffee every week (my God, it takes me four months to go though a pound of coffee beans). Not too shabby............Oh, and you don't have to pimp yourself out, either. Don't forget about that. 

No comments: