Thursday, December 13, 2012

Round 2?

Hannity has made it abundantly clear that, if President Obama nominates John Kerry to be the next Secretary of Defense/State, he will in fact "swift-boat" the fellow AGAIN. Batten down the hatches, me-bucks..........................................................................................And, no, I'm not necessarily saying that I approve of everything that Mr. Kerry did and said when he returned from the war but at least the fellow went over there, and that's a hell of a lot more than you can say for Bush, Quayle, Cheney, Romney, Biden, etc..

3 comments:

Les Carpenter said...

There are more important considerations. But hey, the nation reelected Obama, so we bought the ideology.

Will "take no prisoners" Hart said...

I'm of the opinion that the President (any President) should get who he wants. I mean, yeah, if he sends up somebody totally corrupt like Nixon did with Carswell or something, sure, but other than that, I'm saying.

dmarks said...

I really do question the judgement of this guy

Kerry's your man to pass approval on death camp programs that kill hundreds of thousands.