Saturday, July 23, 2011

Duh, Winning!

I guess that winning a national championship just wasn't sufficient for Jamal Coombs McDaniel. Yeah, that's right, folks, UConn's once promising wing-man (a Rivals top 50 recruit in 2009) has recently decided to transfer/"take his talents elsewhere" (I'm assuming that it had something to do with playing-time). Hm, to each his own, I gather.................................................................................................P.S. Just to prove that there aren't any hard feelings here, I've decided to give Mr. McDaniel a little free advice, "Jamal, dude, you want to get on the court a little more, TRY SHOOTING A HIGHER PERCENTAGE!! And, yeah, enough already with those frigging bricks!!"

4 comments:

The Prophet Dervish Z Sanders said...

Zzzzzz.

From the title I thought this post was going to have something to do with Charlie Sheen, not someone I'd never heard of.

Marcus said...

Will, Like a lot kids in big time college hoops, some never quite live up to their potential. Even with God given talents, the pressures to perform on the court and in the classroom are tremendous. I didn't see Jamal as a total bust...I wish him well.

The Prophet Dervish Z Sanders said...

What's he doing with bricks? Whatever it is, it does not sound like something that would be allowed.

The Prophet Dervish Z Sanders said...

I guess it's a mystery I will never know the answer to.