Saturday, July 9, 2011

5....4....3....2....

Ed Henry, one of the finest White House correspondents in the business, has apparently decided to make a move from CNN to Fox (and, yes, kudos to Fox for hiring him). Whether this represents a good move by Mr. Henry or not, obviously, only the calender will know for sure. Significantly more predictable here is the reaction that Mr. Henry is going to get from the oft-time vicious progressive blogosphere. THAT, me-buckos, you can pretty much set your clock by, for Christ.

5 comments:

Sue said...

well, there is alot of talk CNN is Fox light, so why not??

Will "take no prisoners" Hart said...

CNN is one of the few places on cable where you can still find actual journalists - this, I'm saying, as opposed to frigging cheerleaders/propagandists.

The Prophet Dervish Z Sanders said...

Significantly more predictable here is the reaction that Mr. Henry is going to get from the oft-time vicious progressive blogosphere.

OK, I gave it a few days since this was JUST announced. Now I'd like to see the proof.

Please bring on the links that show just how vicious the progressive blogosphere is.

BTW, I could care less about the guy. He MAY be "one of the finest WH correspondents in the business" (so you say), but he's not on my radar. I don't watch CNN.

Will "take no prisoners" Hart said...

I don't think that he's actually started yet. But once he does, I'm sure that Keith Olbermann will find a way to make him the worst person in the world.

The Prophet Dervish Z Sanders said...

"don't think that he's actually started yet" = I'm making unfounded guesses based on my prejudices.