Wednesday, March 24, 2010

I Knew Barry Goldwater, Barry Goldwarer Was a.....

I'm not exactly sure what Barry Goldwater meant when he said that, "Extremism in the defense of liberty is no vice". But I am pretty sure that he didn't envision it meaning that we ought to be throwing rocks, making death threats, etc.. The Republicans, folks, really need to condemn this extreme behavior and, yeah, they need to do it quickly. The way that I see it, it is far, FAR, better to sacrifice a tea-partier or two than it is to lose the middle, the moderates, independents, etc..

2 comments:

Mike said...

So are the far right wack jobs losing you Willy?

Will "take no prisoners" Hart said...

I have no use for whack jobs from either extreme. If the far right doesn't like what the Dems have done here, take it out on them in November. Don't throw bricks and make death threats. I, unlike Steven Hayes from Fox, reefuse to minimize these things.