Sunday, November 29, 2009

Throw the Script at 'Em

Those two reality-show idiots who were able to sneak themselves into that state sponsored dinner - PROSECUTE THEM! This, in that they both obviously lied to the secret service. Yes, I understand. They went through the metal detectors and nothing of a serious nature happened. But, folks, unless they were serving nothing but finger foods, hoers dervs, etc., I'm assuming that there were a lot of knives and forks at this function. Something pretty frigging nasty COULD HAVE HAPPENED! (and, so, yes, the secret service needs to be held accountable, too).....................................................................................As for all of those out there who'd counter by saying that these folks don't in any way fit the profile of a terrorist, let me just remind you, not every single terrorist does, either (i.e., right-wing extremists, animal rights activists, etc.). And, besides, most of the dangerous folks aren't even terrorists at all. Most of them are either loner criminals or nut jobs (I'm obviously excluding gang related violence)........................................................................................Oh, and, yes, folks, I'll admit it to you. I DO have a major-league prejudice here. Reality-show participants - I thoroughly detest them. And, yeah, if it were strictly up to me, I'd frigging prosecute 'em for that alone. But, since I can't, lying to the secret service is as good a charge (not to mention a place where I can hang my hat) as any. Agree?

6 comments:

Oso said...

Will,
In full agreement.Some media sources are making light of this.It's an extremely serious incident to.No politics involved at all,just my viewpoint.
I see it like the difference between a pretty young thing speeding thru a red light in her new sports car and a thuggish looking guy in a jalopy committing the same offense.Penalty should be the same.
The reality show bit is the icing on the cake. waterboard them first,maybe.

Will "take no prisoners" Hart said...

Like Jesse "the body" said (in relation to Dick Cheney/waterboarding), maybe we can get them to confess to the Sharon Tate murders, too.

Oso said...

I'd heard Jesse say that,in an interview. Good guy,credible source. I watched Fox try to tear him down, but not too hard.He was still within earshot.

Commander Zaius said...

This is about as bizarre as I really want to go. I agree completely, if they are not prosecuted even more freaks will come out of the woodwork.

Will "take no prisoners" Hart said...

Yeah, I kind of like the body, too, Oso. I mean, sure, he's crude and a tad intemperate at times, but, so, too, he usually ends up telling it like it is.

Will "take no prisoners" Hart said...

Yes, double b, tons of freaks and lunatics abound out there. And this is a presidents who's evidently had a lot of death threats. People inside the white house/secret service need to be held accountable, too. The very last thing this nation needs is another dead president.