Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Free the Slave

I don't have any "masters", Clif. Unlike you, I'm saying - who bows to the DNC, who bows to the beneficent (in your eyes) federal government, who bows to President Obama, who never even criticizes him when he deserves to be (don't ask/don't tell, Afghanistan, etc.), for Christ. I mean, I don't know about you, pal, but I go to blog sites where liberals (principled liberals, I'm saying - this, as opposed to the rank and file partisan riff-raff) consistently criticize Obama. Why the hell can't you do that? Seriously, though, why can't you? Are you just too lovey-dovey?

2 comments:

Will "take no prisoners" Hart said...

I don't know, Clif, apart from the title, "Human Phlegm", it's actually kind of a tame piece. All I really do is point out the fact that he's paranoid, childlike, and a bully. Why does he have such a thin skin? LOL

Will "take no prisoners" Hart said...

And, yes, Clif, everything I wrote about that 2-bit wacko is spot-on. He DOESN'T like being disagreed with. He DOES attack/label who do so. He DOES only see things in black and white. And he DOES see conspiracy theories everywhere - including in his Cheerios, probably. As for our last little exchange, I challenge any dispassionate observer to say that I was the antagonist in it. All I did was give my opinion (to Lydia) and the looney tune immediate pounced. "How dare this person have a differing opinion?", he evidently thought. Very, very sad. Too bad he won't go to the doctor.