Friday, March 6, 2009

Goodbye Pork-Pie Crap

Didn't Obama say he wanted to do earmark reform? I mean, I know he's got a lot on his plate and all - cleaning up after the Bush administration, etc.. But think about it, folks. Can you even begin to imagine how popular Obama would get if in fact he took on congress here? He'd frigging shoot up to 90%, I'm thinking............................................................And it's not like he'd only be taking on Pelosi here. I've heard that up to 40% of the pork in this upcoming budget is going to be going to REPUBLICAN districts. Obama'd be taking on both parties, the entire Washington establishment, for Christ!! Talk about having the opportunity to be a hero, huh? I'm thinking that even John McCain would salute Obama here. I sure as hell know that I would.

No comments: