Wednesday, March 11, 2009

A Clockwork Moronic

Only in the idiotic blogosphere of Cliffy and the Mikester, folks, is the capacity to see BOTH sides of an issue and/or to compromise on an issue seen as a frailty. I mean, this is an almost cartoon-like scenario that they've created over there; clear-cut dichotomies between good and evil, absolutely, positively no shades of gray, whatsoever. In fact, me-buckos, I'm almost thinking that we're back in the 70s here - All-Time Wrestling on a Saturday afternoon; Butcher Paul Vachon, etc.......................................................Oh, and just try and disagree with them, take to criticizing one of the people that they've deemed to be the good guys, etc.. This, I'm saying, in that, if in fact you do do that, you immediately....not only get attacked and marginalized (sexually inappropriate denigration, an especially popular tactic of Cliffy, for example) but pigeon-holed as well. Man, oh man, oh man, oh man, do these frigging guys love labels; right-winger, reich-winger, troll, concern troll (that one's me, by the way), repug, wingtard. I really should have kept a list, I'm thinking............................................................And, yes, folks, this is from a posse of bloggers who generally see themselves as "progressive". Kind of ironic, huh, the extreme paucity of open-mindedness, etc.?

No comments: