Friday, March 6, 2009

Ready, Aim, Fire/Piss

As an animal lover and vegetarian, I have to admit that Sarah Palin's rather cavalier treatment of these creatures is troublesome to me. I especially get a bad feeling when I see her shooting down at defenseless wolves from her damn helicopter. "Yeah, real sporting of you there, lady", is what usually enters my mind............................................................But, I'm also telling you, folks, I'm sensing more than a little sanctimony/phony outrage from the left on this one. I especially noticed it when stooges like Keith Olbermann made such a big deal over Governor Palin's interview at the slaughter-house (I guess some chicken was getting its head chopped off in the background). I mean, I really couldn't help but wonder, don't these idiots know that the chickens on this particular farm have it a lot better off than the ones from those industrial farms where they probably get their chicken (I'm assuming Olbermann ISN'T a vegetarian)? And the fact that most of them probably could care less about animals. To them, it's just another frigging way to piss on Palin. And, no, not exactly a subtle one, either..........................................................P.S. Now if I could only get Olbermann and Palin to try some of those Morning Star Farms products. That, me-buckos, would truly be the capper.

3 comments:

frankfrey said...

Will,

Morningstar Farms is good stuff. Although I'm not a vegetarian, I use a lot of their stuff.
You don't like Keith Olberman!? I'm shocked...shocked, I tell you...shocked.

Unknown said...

http://www.wc.adfg.state.ak.us/index.cfm?adfg=wolf.wolf_mgt

Wolf Management in Alaska is not a simple matter. If you need to lower the predator population by a certain number by a certain time to insure Ungulate survival, you need methods that will work.

I agree on the denial of where meat comes from and the various methods of production.

Will "take no prisoners" Hart said...

Hello gents. No, Frank, not a big Olbermann fan. I liked him at first but now he's little more than a hack. But I'm consistent, though. I don't like Hannity, either. I just don't understand how pure partisans get their own shows (well, other than the ratings, of course). Welcome Lee. Yeah, I know it's probably not as bad as it looks (the airial killings). Still, though, I wish they could come up with something a little less like target practice.