Monday, March 2, 2009

Open Letter to Lunacy

Human beings aren't constructs, Bartlebee. They aren't nifty little categories, either. I mean, I know that you need them to function and all but, NO, that alone is insufficient - insufficient as hell, me-bucko!..............................................................And, yes, Bartlebee, I also want you to reflect upon this dumbfounding piece of reasoning of yours. You are asking people to believe that I spent 12 months of my life/precious existence masquerading - making believe that I was a slightly left of center blogger - just so I could someday fool a bevy of lunatics that (for the entirely of those 12 months, mind you) I never knew existed. I mean, seriously, bro, I've worked in the human services field for 30 years and I've known psychiatric patients who couldn't conjure up anything that nonsensical..........................................................Oh, and then there's that whole Kafkaesque/Catch 22 mouse-trap of yours - that damned if I do, damned if I don't scenario that you, yourself, have so maniacally and shamelessly concocted. I mean, think about it. If I criticize the Democrats, that means I'm a conservative. If, however, I praise the Democrats/criticize the Republicans (which I still do regularly, by the way), that also means I'm a conservative - this, in that I'm being disingenuous............................................................And let us not forget the Mikester, either. This, I'm saying, in that, so, too, is this guy the real deal (i.e., certifiable). Hell, I'd even go as far as to say that if selective perception itself ever changed from a concept to a hominid, Mike and his trousers would be a damn perfect fit. This clown has the audacity to say that I'm a partisan, that I see everything through a partisan lens. GIVE ME A FRIGGING BREAK!!! I've written hundreds of posts and comments that have been highly critical not just of conservative politicians, mind you, but of conservative media people as well (and, no, Bart/Mike, Katie Couric isn't in any way, shape, or form one of them - idiots!). Compare this to the Mikester. This flaming lunatic only criticizes Democrats....WHEN THEY ARE DEMOCRATIC ENOUGH!! And he still maintains that Jimmy Carter was a good president. Yeah, Bart, that Jimmy Carter. The same Jimmy Carter who even Eugene McCarthy couldn't bring himself to vote for in '80 (he voted for Reagan instead)..............................................................Of course, what really makes my blood boil is when you lunatics accuse me of disingenuousness. Nobody does that, me-bucko. I say what I mean and I mean what I say. And right now I'm saying that I don't like either party..................................................It's like, what, now that it's Barack Obama's who's spending us into debt (and not W), I'm suddenly supposed to like it? Now that it's Barack Obama who's overseeing a rendition policy, I'm supposed to like that, too? Oh, and don't even get me going on foreign entanglements, Obama's Afghan policy, etc.. This, I'm saying, in that a geopolitical nightmare is a geopolitical nightmare. Bush, Obama, it don't know the difference, bro. And neither does a body-bag, either.

11 comments:

frankfrey said...

Will,

Consider me a refugee from the whole Voltron-Bartlebee circus. I've had enough. Bartlebee reminds me of a fighter that has been in the ring for so long that he doesn't know when to stop swinging. I'll admit that he's got a damn good mind. He's just gone into "guard dog" mode to where he can't break beyond the "us vs them" paradigm.
Anyway, thought I'd drop by and give you a shout out.

Will "take no prisoners" Hart said...

I agree with you about Bartlebee, Frank. He makes good points but is so overcome with paranoia that it's almost impossible to debate with him. As for your points, Frank, I've always enjoyed reading them. You're part of the sensible center. I like that.

Anonymous said...

Bart is a needy person,he constantly requires praise and wants dearly to be the "captain" at LC.
His whole M.O. is to take shots at anyone who makes a bit of sense in their postings or god forbid dissagrees with him.
As you can see by the ammount of time he spends on that blog its pretty obvious he has absolutly no life,in fact I'd venture to say that blog is his life and only contact with the world.He shows classic anti-social behavior,strong
insecurities,his parents really did a number on him.

Will "take no prisoners" Hart said...

Wow, an anonymous comment that doesn't attack ME!! Dig it!

frankfrey said...

Will,

Thanks for the compliment. It's good to be here besides anybody that likes Emmylou Harris can't be all bad.;-)
Anyway, I've pretty much given up on LC since she seems to let Bartlebee run amok without any real attempt to rein him in. Pity too, I like Lydia but Bart has pretty much made her blog unbearable.
Well, enough of that. You a football fan by any chance? I'm a big time KC Chiefs fan since they first came to KC in 1963.
Catch you later, Will.

Stella by Starlight said...

Oh, wow, now this is a post that gives me pause for thought. Talk about even-handed rhetoric. I'm growing more and more centrist not knowing how I feel about Obama's spending policies.

Anyway... Go, Will! Next time, I'll post anonymously and say nice things about your blog. I'm going to try and get some blogging in after my 10-hour days. And, of course, I want to make sure I try and visit my favorite little corner of cyberspace more often—here!

Just being employed these days is a fait accomplis.

Will "take no prisoners" Hart said...

Actually, Stella, I'm a fairly even-tempered guy. I have to be. I work with Alzheimers patients. I just kind of lose it with these few bloggers who always accuse me of the same stupid thing; i.e., of being a far-right Republican masquerading as a moderate/independent. It's crazy, Stella, I haven't voted Republican for President since Bush 1 in 1988. I did vote for Jodi Rell for governor. I guess that that makes me Hitler. Who knows. Thanks for stopping by again. You're the best. P.S. I see over at that Wizard's blog. That guy I find kind of interesting. He criticizes Obama but doesn't seem to care much for the Republicans, either. Little bit of a maverick, maybe.

Will "take no prisoners" Hart said...

Hi Frank. Kansas City Chiefs, huh? Let's see, there was Lenny Dawson, Otis Taylor, Mike Garrett, Bobby Bell, and then that kicker, a foreign guy. Oh yeah, Jan Stenerud. Yeah, love football, bro. Been an N.C. State fan since 1966. They finished #3 that year, after Notre Dame and Michigan State. And then they started 1967 8-0, before dropping the final 2. In the 70s, Lou Holtz. In the 80s, Dick Sheridan. The Philip Rivers years were my favorites, though. As a Chiefs fan, you must hate him now. LOL Talk football anytime, man.

Will "take no prisoners" Hart said...

Who did I compare to Hitler, Clif?

Anonymous said...

Will "take no prisoners" Hart said...

Actually, Stella, I'm a fairly even-tempered guy. I have to be. I work with Alzheimers patients. I just kind of lose it with these few bloggers who always accuse me of the same stupid thing; i.e., of being a far-right Republican masquerading as a moderate/independent. It's crazy, Stella, I haven't voted Republican for President since Bush 1 in 1988. I did vote for Jodi Rell for governor. I guess that that makes me Hitler. Who knows. ...
March 4, 2009 8:22 PM

Just two posts up from me calling you on it. Now ban yourself Mr. Madonna.
God Will you are a stupid tw*t

Will "take no prisoners" Hart said...

That was sarcasm and irony, Clif. I've never compared anybody to Hitler and have also been critical of O'Reilly for his comparing the Daily Kos and Arianna Huffington to him. I've been very consistent, in other words.