Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Comparatively Speaking

President Clinton was lucky in one respect, folks. Yes, I'm referring to the fact that a large chunk of his adversaries/critics were just as loathsome as he was (some even more-so). I mean, think about it. You've got the likes of Tom DeLay and Dan Burton hammering him on the political side while, at the same time, Ann Coulter, Rush Limbaugh, and Hannity - those sons of bitches were slandering away in the media. Talk about a cavalcade of slope-heads making poor old "Bubba" look good. THAT was a man-sized dose/the real shit..................................Alright, why do I bring this up?, you ask. I don't know, I guess I'm developing a small fear that President Bush himself may in fact be reaping a similar harvest. I mean, sure, it's not exactly the same in that, no, the "Existential Cowboy" and his lot have a hell of a lot LESS clout than Limbaugh, etc.. Hell, even the Hollywood tripe (Sean Penn, Rosie O'Donnell, etc.) that O'Reilly constantly rails against, really, how much power do even those sons of bitches have? Still, I'm saying, I cannot help but be concerned here. This, me-buckos, in that, no, I am not in any kind of mood for Bush to get off easy. None - WHAT-SO-EVER!!

No comments: