Tuesday, October 10, 2017

On the Fact that (According to Antwar.com's Scott Horton - a Person Whose Word I Would Easily Take Over Those of the War Pigs at the American Enterprise Institute, the Brookings Institute, the Council on Foreign Relations, the Weekly Standard, etc., etc.) the Main Officers at Tora Bora Repeatedly Asked the Bush Administration for Reinforcements In Their Quest to Capture and/or Kill Osama bin Laden and Each Time W Replied, "Fuck No"

I used to poo poo the notion that Bush allowed bin Laden to escape............but now, I don't know what to think. I really don't....................................................................................................P.S. And, yes, I realize that Bush ultimately did drop a 15,000 pound Daisy-Cutter on or about Tora Bora (killing a bunch of al Qaeda) but, I'm sorry, that was little more than pissing on an ant mound after the biggest and baddest ant got away (that and it offered Bush some plausible deniability). 

No comments: