Friday, April 1, 2011

Chuck Hagel

What would be my answer to the question, "So, who do you think that President Obama should nominate to replace Robert Gates at the defense department, once the latter decides to step down?"..................................................................................................P.S. Another excellent selection would clearly be Joe Sestak (his military experience, strategic thinking, etc.). I'm just not entirely sure how well that that would play "down there"; that whole controversy about the job offer, etc..

6 comments:

John Myste said...

I heard Donald Rumsfeld is looking, and as I understand things, he handles the media really well, so he would do a fine job.

Will "take no prisoners" Hart said...

I agree. But only if he brings Wolfowitz, too.

Commander Zaius said...

I'd go for Sestak but I believe there is bad blood between him and Obama.

Dervish Sanders said...

Rumsfeld should be in prison along with the rest of the bush war criminals.

Will "take no prisoners" Hart said...

Again, wd, talk to Obama and Holder.

Dervish Sanders said...

Again, wd, talk to Obama and Holder.

Why don't you talk to them? I think it's slightly more likely that they'd give a moderate the time of day.