Thursday, October 7, 2010

Miscellaneous 28

1) If I were the Democrats, I would definitely put the Republicans on my Christmas card list. I mean, come on here, all of these gifts/freebies that the elephants have been giving the Dems of late. The Dems, in my opinion, really need to show their appreciation somehow..................................................................................................I site, for instance, this Miller from Alaska fellow. He's continuously going around saying that unemployment benefits are somehow unconstitutional. This and, yet, his very own wife had collected said benefits not such a very long time ago. Worse yet, she had in fact been laid off by Mr. Miller himself. Oops!..................................................................................................Now, don't get me wrong here. This Miller isn't anywhere near the imbecile that Angle, O'Donnell, Brewer, and Paladino are. But he's certainly stepped into something nasty here, now hasn't he?......2) I wish that my fellow bloggers would realize - there's absolutely nothing wrong with criticizing people who you happen to like and/or support. It certainly doesn't mean that you suddenly have to stop liking/supporting them. It just means that you're applying a consistent moral standard for them - that's all. I mean, my God, there were quite a few things about Mr. Obama that gave ME some pause (his inexperience, his proposal that we bomb in Northern Pakistan, etc.). But, yes, I still voted for him. I voted for him largely because the other candidate, Senator McCain, was starting to act MORE than a little batty. And THAT to me - that's in fact how we're supposed to vote. Pick out the lesser of the two train-wrecks and hope LIKE HELL for the best (all the while while keeping an open mind, of course).......3) I often wonder, folks. How do people like Hannity and Limbaugh react when they hear about all of these young homosexuals committing suicide? Do they feel bad about it? Happy? Nothing? I mean, I just can't figure it out. This, in that it's not like they spend a lot of time covering it or anything. Perhaps it's just that they're plain oblivious (perhaps the greatest sin of 'em all - if in fact you think about it)?......4) Christine O'Donnell says that she's me?....Well then I'm definitely not going to vote for her. I mean, my God, FOLKS, we're talking about a United States Senate position here. I ain't even remotely qualified for that. Man, oh, man, if I were in her position, I would definitely pull that ad - it already haven gone viral OR NOT.

8 comments:

Rusty Shackleford said...

Come on Will,is that all you dems have to offer.....Angle and O'Donnell,Angle and O'Donnell,Angle and O'Donnell.

How about this Will...if Angle beats Dingy Harry you have to print out your post and eat it.

Rusty Shackleford said...

Last year 89,000 stimulus checks went to people who were either dead or in prison.Sweet.

Rusty Shackleford said...

The Obama administration covered up how much oil was leaking this summer.Damn liars.

Rusty Shackleford said...

Over 14 million americans cant find a job....hows that hopey,changy thing going?

Will "take no prisoners" Hart said...

Russ, please don't misinterpret my lack of respect for Ms. Angle as some sort of endorsement for Reid. Nevada (as I'm sure you're well aware) has a "none of the above" option. I vote for him/her.....Also, I'm an independent. I voted for that crackpot Perot twice, remember?

Rusty Shackleford said...

Sorry Will.....I'm just excited because the tidal wave is coming in less then a month.

Did you hear that Obie is having solar panels installed in the White House....but his teleprompter is gonna but connected to Hoover Damn?

Rusty Shackleford said...

In case of cloud cover!

I'm here all week tip your waiters.

Will "take no prisoners" Hart said...

I'm getting kind of jaded, Russ. Between the left's hypocrisy on global warming (private jets, inefficiently energized mansions, etc.) and the right's hypocrisy on family values (boinking hookers, cheating spouses, etc.), there really isn't all that much for me to get excited about.