Wednesday, May 13, 2009

A Lousy Answer, Regardless

In terms of Miss California, specifically, a couple of things. I agree with Sean (Hannity) that this woman shouldn't be attacked, ridiculed, etc.. And, yes, me-buckos, she should definitely be allowed her opinion here - on this....or any subject. My only point is that the answer she gave (in addition to it being politically incorrect) was poor. She started off by saying that, in America, WE CAN CHOOSE, only to conclude that we absolutely SHOULDN'T be allowed to. It was an illogical utterance and I personally would have docked her for it (not for her stance against gay marriage). But, like I said before, that would have been the end of it. I wouldn't have tried to make an example of her. I mean, seriously, she's a snot nosed frigging kid, for Christ!

No comments: