Sunday, May 10, 2009

Decisions, Decisions

While I have been critical of the President's spending from time to time, I have to say, the fellow has also impressed me on several occasions with his decisiveness. As I hope you recall, I've already given him some solid credit regarding the Somali Pirate crisis. In fact, I'd go as far as to say that he handled that event close to perfectly. And then, yes, just this week he did some very prompt damage-control when he fired the guy (moron, to be more accurate) who supposedly ordered that photo-op of Air Force One in NYC. Once again, a job very well done by Mr. Obama...................................................................There, now if we could only get him to tighten the purse-strings a little more, refrain from feeding SO MUCH the dreaded beast in Washington, etc.. That, and I'd probably grade him up to a B.

No comments: