Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Killing Two Legacies With One Roadblock

According to NBC News (2002), in his last conversation with President Clinton, Yasser Arafat told the President, "Sir, you are a great man." Clinton responded by saying, "The hell I am. I'm a colossal failure, an you made me one."...........................................................................Yep, that's right, folks, Clinton was pissed and, I'm telling you, if the former president had a gun with just a single bullet in it, I'm not so sure he wouldn't have pushed Kenneth Starr aside and plugged Arafat instead. I mean, I remember it. Clinton was so steamed he couldn't even look at Arafat. I can't say that I blame him, either. This, I'm saying, in that that son of a bitch probably did more to promote regional hostilities than anybody (save, perhaps, for Saddam Hussein). He actually should have been vilified more than he was. That's my opinion, anyway.

2 comments:

Stella by Starlight said...

I'm swamped at work but, what can I say? Your usual outstanding posts!

Since I'm pulling 10-11 hour days and my computer broke (Grrrrr...) I've been unblogged.

Then, I thought, "Well, hell, breaks are good times to blog..." Here's to ya, Will.

Will "take no prisoners" Hart said...

You made my night, Stella. Thanks for stopping by.