Thursday, January 29, 2009

Misfortunate Son

I hope I'm wrong here, folks, but I have a strong suspicion that this Blagojovich son-of-a-bitch (Jay Leno actually referred to him once as Blagsonofabitch) is hardly unique. I mean, think about it. We have oodles and oodles of money being donated to politicians DAILY. This, I'm saying, while, at the same time, the entire nation is being inundated with pork/pork-barrelled projects up the ying-yang CONTINUOUSLY. Are you going to try and tell me that this guy is the only one out there who's wheeling and dealing? Give me a break! He was just one of the unlucky ones, that's all.

2 comments:

Stella by Starlight said...

Some would call that post cynical: maybe it's just pragmatic. Same with Nixon and Clinton, do you think?

Will "take no prisoners" Hart said...

Perfect examples, Stella. I guess I'm not a big fan of politicians, huh? LOL Ever hear of John Rowland? He was our (in CT) Blagsonofabitch.