Saturday, January 17, 2009

Discourses on the Seventh Decade of Stupid Ass-Holes

Yes, folks, I understand that the Israelis will at some point probably have to talk to Hamas. I also understand (Israel being justified, aside) that this current effort by Israel to put Hamas "out of business" will undoubtedly/ultimately fail (cockroaches are more easily subdued than those sons of bitches). I get it. Believe me, I totally get it.....................................But, come on, folks, who are we trying to bamboozle here? Does anybody think that anything even remotely resembling peace is going to occur via dialogue? These people (terrorists) are frigging nuts! I mean, seriously, how do you "talk" to somebody who thinks that by detonating himself (never mind all those innocent people who'll go up in flames with him), he's going to be rewarded in heaven with some sort of sex party? How is that even remotely possible? I don't know, folks, call me cynical but that doesn't sound at all promising to me.....................................P.S. And, besides, after about 40-50 of those virgins, don't you think that you'll eventually want somebody with experience? I certainly would.

5 comments:

IrOnY RaGeD said...

Time goes by so fast,

You have babies and then the next time you turn around they're toddlers, then adolescents.

And one day before you know it, they're all blown up...

IrOnY RaGeD said...

I think it was Golda Meir who once said "There will be peace when they love their children more than they hate us."

Will "take no prisoners" Hart said...

Hi Voltron. I do feel bad for the Palestinian prople. They have been served miserably by their leadership over the years. First by the miserable/murderous Arafat. And now by Hamas. I don't think that there's ever going to be peace over there. Sadly.

Stella by Starlight said...

Will, you said it all. Obama wants to sit down diplomatically with people across the globe. Between him and Biden, maybe that will be a beginning.

Will "take no prisoners" Hart said...

The thing is, Stella, I think if you put Shimon Peres and Mahmoud Abbas in a room together, the 2 of them could probably come up with a plan in a couple of days. Unfortuneately, it isn't just them.