Friday, January 16, 2009

Frothier by the Dozens

Does Keith Olbermann ever come up for air, folks? I mean, I don't particularly care for Bush, either. But 24/7? And now he's taking pot-shots at Laura Bush, too. Laura Bush, who even John Kerry has stated on more than a few occasions has been an excellent first lady. It's like, I don't know, does he just not have any idea how mean-spirited he's coming off as, or something?.........................................................Just take tonight, for instance. While O'Reilly (yes, O'Reilly, of all people!) took a couple segments at the beginning of his show to pay tribute to the pilot and survivors (not to mention the rescue crew) of that plane that landed in the Hudson, Olbermann did his usual. Hell, I'm surprised that he didn't try and blame Bush for the mishap. Talk about a guy with Bush derangement syndrome. This guy is almost making me feel sorry for Bush. ALMOST, I said.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Olbermann speaks the truth fella. That's more than I can say about O'Reilly or you.

Anonymous said...

I'm surprised you didn't credit Bush for landing the plane.

IrOnY RaGeD said...

"I'm surprised you didn't credit Bush for landing the plane."

And I'm surprised YOU didn't blame Bush for it's crashing.

Also, "Olbermann" and "truth" probably shouldn't be mentioned in the same sentence.

Kinda like "Jumbo Shrimp" or "Military Intelligence". That sort of thing...

Will "take no prisoners" Hart said...

Mr. Anonymous, I challenge you to find any place where I've lavished praise on President Bush. What, because I don't hate his guts/being completely? Is that the frigging issue here?

Stella by Starlight said...

I don't have your tolerance, Will. I loathe Bush, but not all Conservatives. That would be bigoted. To be fair, Laura Bush has been proactive in helping women secure their liberties in the Middle East.

I far prefer Michelle Obama. She actually asked the White House staff not to make her kids' beds. She feels they should make their own beds and learn responsibility.

Let's split the difference: we all know both Olbermann and O'Reilly are biased. I happen to prefer Olbermann's bias and intellect: he's light years smarter than Billo.

Rachel Maddow has them all beat.

Will "take no prisoners" Hart said...

The thing about Bush, Stella, I don't think he even wanted the job all that much. It was more of an obligatory thing with him. And, yes, of course, he wasn't up to it near enough. I personally think that Colin Powell would have been a much, MUCH, better choice.