Saturday, August 8, 2026

On the Fact that Millions of Unvetted, Unskilled, Uneducated, Destitute, Young Fighting-Age Muslim Men Have Been Pouring Into Europe for the Past Decade or so and the Cowardly European Soy-Boy Leaders Have Done Nothing to Stop it

   I have a grasp on what seems to be happening in the U.S.. Yes, some of it has to do with the woke mind virus that's been pushing the diversity stupidity and the politicians are of course aren't immune from it, but to me it has all the markings of a raw political gambit. Cheap votes, it's all about the votes.
   But with Europe, I'm sensing a bit more pathology. It has to do with not just the slave-trade but with colonialism in general. They just can't stop their self-flagellation and seem to be determined to not view the world through an historical and contextual lens. For example, they remain ignorant of the fact that virtually all human societies have engaged in the same atrocities as we have (slavery, conquest, colonizing, genocide, etc.) and even some that we hadn't (cannibalism, human sacrifice), and that the only reason that our exploits were more far reaching was due to our capacity, pure and simple (to illustrate, I can assure you that if sub-Saharan Africans had developed the wherewithal to cross the Atlantic and settle the new world, they would have, and trust me, the indigenous population wouldn't have fared any better than they did with us).
  What I'm attempting to get across here is that Western societies don't need to feel any more guilty than than the other ones, and being that they don't seem to have any guilt at all (the Turks, for example, still won't even acknowledge the genocidal murder of Greeks and Armenians during the late 19th and early 20th Centuries, never mind have a reckoning). I suspect that we could probably close shop at this point and discontinue our respective efforts towards civilizational destruction. Simply a thought.


No comments: