Friday, September 20, 2019

On the Fact that if Some Dude Presented to Me a Theory In Which He Stated that a) the Number of Deaths During the French Revolution Has Been Greatly Overstated and b) the Mode of Death Was Not the Guillotine but Rather Something Else, I Would Probably Say to Him, "Hmm, that's Interesting, Let's Take a Look at What You've Got", I Wouldn't Call Him a "French Revolution Denier" and I Certainly Wouldn't Proffer that He Be Imprisoned for this Theory and Yet this Is Exactly What They Do In Europe to Folks Who Question Various Aspects of the Jewish Holocaust (the Ludicrous Treblinka Narrative, for Example)

Yes, I understand that this is a very delicate subject but when you're talking about restrictions on speech, inquiry, etc., to me that trumps everything and it's very important that we stand up to this type of tyranny, cause it won't stop with this, trust me.

No comments: