Saturday, October 8, 2016

On Conversations Between Social Justice Warriors

Yeah, they aren't so much conversations as they are competitions as to who can be the most offended and who can virtue-signal with the most pretense, sanctimony, conviction, ferocity, etc.....I mean, I don't know if you want to get in the middle of that bullshit but, please, pass me over, I'm beggin' ya'........................................................................................................P.S. And, yes, I totally worry about these youngsters once they enter the real world (you know, the place where there aren't any "safe-spaces" and where if you even mention the word, "micro-aggressions", you either get laughed at or sent back to the typing-pool) 'cause as you know it's gonna be brutal.

No comments: