Thursday, June 23, 2016

On the Curious Case of Rational Nation (and His Alter-Ego, Jersey McJones)

This is a fellow who went from being an anarcho-capitalist classical-liberal worshiper of Ayn Rand who despised progressives and who got into endless wars with them on various blog-sites to a person who now essentially checks off all of the brain-diseased leftist boxes.  It is one of the most bizarre political 180s that I have ever witnessed and it really makes me wonder if perhaps that lunatic leftist sock-puppet of his (Jersey McJones; somebody that he created for debating purposes, I guess) was the true RN all along and that the anarcho-capitalist chap was the alter-ego.......Of course, the most infuriating thing for me is this insistence of his that I'VE CHANGED (which, yes, I have but only from a small l libertarian to a somewhat larger L libertarian - closer to what he used to be, in other words) and the fact that he continues to send me unsolicited messages while acting like a total wack-job. I mean, I understand that the blogosphere is primarily comprised of said rabble (hard-core conservatives and liberals, angry bozos, true-believers, partisan schmucks, etc.) but this episode stands out majorly from my viewpoint. 

No comments: