Saturday, August 17, 2013

Note to Polish Tennis Star, Agnieszka Radwanska

You are a very, very, very, good player; excellent ground-strokes, tremendous court coverage, respectable at the net, intelligent. But you are never going to be a grand-slam champion or number one in the world, NEVER, until you develop a much better service game. I mean, I know that this isn't something that comes naturally to and I'm not exactly sure just how much that you want it (to be the number one Kahuna) but if I were you (only 24 and already ranked 4th in the world) I would get the best serving coach around and just totally go for it. You got nothing to lose, man.

7 comments:

BB-Idaho said...

The Williams sisters serves have been clocked around 130 mph, not sure about the accuracy, but that is about 100 mph too fast for this
old tennis ex.

Will "take no prisoners" Hart said...

This girl can't serve worth a lick and it's a shame in that the rest of her game (which I gather now includes posing topless) is extremely solid.

JoeBama "Truth 101" Kelly said...

The big servers like Sharapova, Serena and Radwanska are also big chicks. There's only so much average sized ladies can do.

Even with the chicks size matters. Love the irony.

And damn your moderation.

Will "take no prisoners" Hart said...

Azarenka beat Williams today in an amazing thriller, 7-6 (8-6) in the 3rd set. I cannot wait for the Open.

dmarks said...

Do you damn his blog policy, or his political stance? :-)

Will "take no prisoners" Hart said...

I honestly thought that he was making fun of my "moderate extremism". And, get this, wd is now denying that he said that Zimmerman tripped (during his struggle to murder Trayvon). What a frigging little liar he is.

dmarks said...

Wd has no integrity. He made a big deal about the rules of his truce. I accepted it. He proceeded to specifically leave comments using proscribed pet nicknames after this. I called him on it. Oh how indignant he got!

I read his tripping claim. And he is still making up from whole cloth a detailed list of GZ doing racial profiling.