Saturday, July 10, 2010

The Angle Widens

To say that Sharon Angle isn't ready for prime-time is a monstrous understatement. The list of her boneheaded gaffes is already extensive. But, I'm telling you, last week, when she came out with that tried and true/tea partyesque slush-fund comment (this, in regards to the 20 billion dollar escrow account that Obama was able to secure from BP) and then, two hours later, recanted on it - that, me-buckos, truly takes the cake....................................................................................................Look, folks, I have said many times before that I am open. Yes, my general penchant has been to vote for the Democrat (and/or independent) but I am ALWAYS looking for Republicans that I can support (Jody Rell, for instance). But, the thing is, you gotta give me something. A conservative? Fine, a conservative! Can you at least give me an intelligent one?....................................................................................................No, folks, I can't vote in Nevada. But I can in Connecticut. Linda McMahon - I don't think so!.....................................................................................................P.S. And, yes, that line about Senator Reid utilizing the Saul Alinsky "play-book" - that was frigging fed to her. I'd bet a week's pay on it in fact.

No comments: