Wednesday, July 22, 2009

A Deputy, Maybe

Does anybody out there actually believe that the people in the White House refer to Joe Biden as "The Sheriff"? I mean, seriously, doesn't the entire thing sound utterly contrived/generic - The Sheriff. And, yes, folks, the fact that it's Joe Biden we're talking about here - does that not at least bring into question somewhat, the authenticity? It's like, I don't know about you folks. But me, I've never heard a solitary story about Mr. Biden being a fiscal watch-dog (along the lines of a William Proxmire, say) - EVER!.......................................................................Of course, the mere fact that there was so much crapola in that stimulus package (horror story after horror story having been reported on it) - that alone, I'm saying (the fact that he's clearly been an ineffectual "sheriff", etc.)!

No comments: