Saturday, July 25, 2009

Stars Aligned

Here's an interesting tidbit for you. Did you know that the screen legends/beauties, Vivien Leigh and Hedy Lamarr, were born only four days apart? It's true, folks. Leigh was born November 5th, 1913, Lamarr, November 9th. That's like, youza, huh? Talk about one hell of a productive week (two of the most beautiful women ever to come through Hollywood, born in what could only be called rapid succession). I don't know, folks, to me, it's got to be one of the greatest ones EVER!!!

3 comments:

Keshi said...

thats phenomenal!

ty for visiting me :)

Keshi.

Will "take no prisoners" Hart said...

I assumed that I would be the only one impressed. It's good to know that I'm not. LOL P.S. If you want to see Vivien Leigh at her most heartbreaking best, check out the 1940 film, "Waterloo Bridge". It'll rip your frigging heart out, I swear. Thanks for visiting me, too!

Keshi said...

aww really? u know Im such a romantic at heart...I will try and get hold of that movie for sure. ty!

Maybe I should get a box of tissue ready too!

Keshi.