Thursday, February 20, 2020

On Plymouth Rock Being Vandalized Earlier this Week (as an Emblem of White Supremacy, I Guess)

Yeah, this is personal for me in that Plymouth is one of my favorite places to visit; the history, the architecture, the scenic coast-line, etc. and to have it be desecrated by a squadron of retarded jackasses really makes my blood boil. Hopefully they catch these shitheads and really throw the book at 'em. Time to take a stand, folks. Are you with me or not?..........................................................................................P.S. “Every record has been destroyed or falsified, every book rewritten, every picture has been repainted, every statue and street building has been renamed, every date has been altered. And the process is continuing day by day and minute by minute. History has stopped. Nothing exists except an endless present in which the Party is always right.” George Orwell, "1984"

No comments: