Friday, May 4, 2012

Note to Tavis Smiley and Cornell West

 Look, I agree with you fellows. The job losses that took place during the first 12 months of the Obama administration shouldn't in any way be counted against him. But you gotta be consistent, OK? You can't let Mr. Obama off the hook and then try to blame President Reagan (who I've admitted on many occasions was an overrated President) for the rise in black poverty that took place during the earliest stages in HIS administration (i.e., prior to his policies haven taken effect). I mean, I know that you fellows hate Reagan and all....and that, even though you claim to be disappointed in President Obama, you clearly have a preference for him but, come on! What do you say that we use a non-malleable yardstick for a frigging change, huh?.......................................................................................P.S. And, yes, I would definitely say the same thing to Sean Hannity, too. Absofrigginglutely.

2 comments:

Les Carpenter said...

Progressivesl... using the same yardstick, being consistent, not likely. It's all about feelings and intentions with the left.

The far right has their problems as well. As you pointed out.

Will "take no prisoners" Hart said...

Yeah, I'm not going to hold my breath with these guys - Mr. West, especially.