Friday, April 2, 2010

Tea Stains

While I agree with you folks (yeah, I guess that I'm talking to liberals on this one) that Palin would more than likely be a disaster as President and that, yes, there is in fact a lunatic fringe element out there in her audience, I'm not so sure that I can go as far as to tar an entire movement. Just like I wouldn't tar the entire civil rights movement over some of the nastiness that Sharpton and Farrakhan have said....or the entire anti-Iraq War movement for all of those "Bush is a Nazi" signs that were utilized. People STILL need to be judged as individuals (a central tenet of liberalism, no?), I think.

2 comments:

Commander Zaius said...

No, I refuse to judge people on an individual basis and on how they reflect their character, and you can't make me. So, there.

Will "take no prisoners" Hart said...

Actually, there are a lot of nimrods in those crowds, come to think of it. LOL