Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Postmaster "General"

I don't know, though, I think that if anybody ever took a gun to the top of that clock-tower, it would probably be that son-of-a-bitch, Leeds. I mean, just take a look at the way that he pounds those nimble little fingers on his weenie, for Christ, the fact that he tars and feathers even those that take a slightly different turn, etc.. That, I'm asking you. Oh, and let's not forget, either, the bellicosity of his battle-cry, "Death to those lily-livered cowards who NEVER served!!" That, I'm afraid to say, is the clearest signal here - the clearest signal of all, for Christ!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

One candidate, Obama...wants to pick my left pocket. The other candidate, McCain, wants to pick my right pocket for a little less money. If John McCain supported the Republican platform I could likely support him. BUT, he accepted the pork in the bailout with narry a whimper. How can I be assured that he won't lose his veto pen (and kahunas) like Bush has? John McCain is NOT a conservative Republican. I became a Reagan Republican because the Democrat party left me. Since the Republican party left me (McCain BAILED on Michigan and hurt our local GOP BIGTIME - I am still voting for the TRUE conservatives like congressman Tim Walberg) for the Libertarian. I vote for ideas and core values...not parties or personalities.

I am going to vote for a true conservative in Bob Barr. There are those who would suggest that is a wasted vote. The two party system is broken. Republicans & Democrats have gone the way of Whigs & Torries. I will likely vote for a real conservative choice - pro-life;pro gun; pro military... BOB BARR
http://www.bobbarr2008.com/
Ever year there are more libertarians because folks are sick of this. I don't think it is a wasted vote.

"Always vote for principle, though you may vote alone, and you may cherish the sweetest reflection that your vote is never lost." -- John Quincy Adams

Anonymous said...

Runor is Will died of a heart attack or stroke or something Thursday morning.
Anyone know about it?

Will "take no prisoners" Hart said...

I used to think that Barr was a bozo. But he's been the clearest of all on the war, warrantless wiretaps, etc.. He's an interesting candidate.