Friday, May 2, 2008

Sleeping Around

I'm telling you, folks, there appears to be no limit to what a far-left blogger will do in order to slime McCain. Tomcat (politicsplus.blogspot.com), for example, in an effort to give bonafides to the recent "swift-boating" of McCain; the "fact" that he capitulated to his torturers in Vietnam, etc., has actually gone as far as to quote the ultra far-RIGHT enterprise, NewsMax. I mean, talk about a combo/strange bedfellows, huh?...................................And, no, the fact that the two camps are clearly looking at this torture issue from partisan view-points; NewsMax, to illuminate their view that torture "works", Tomcat, to underscore the Senator's unfitness to be president, apparently doesn't seem to bother the latter AT ALL! Incredible. In fact, it kind of prototypifies that old adadge, "my enemy of my enemy is my fried", rather well, don't you think?

3 comments:

The Future Was Yesterday said...

"And, no, the fact that the two camps are clearly looking at this torture issue from partisan view-points; NewsMax, to illuminate their view that torture "works"
That's surprising, as torture has long been proved to be least effective in gaining truth.

I answered a question you asked me in a post. You may view it here if you wish.

Will "take no prisoners" Hart said...

I agree, torture DOESN'T work. If you read closely, you'll see that it says, "to illuminate THEIR view....

Anonymous said...

Good Job! :)