Sunday, September 27, 2009

Al Groh, Continued

Here's another example of just what a shitty job this guy's been doing. Of the top 18 high-school football players in the state of Virginia (this, according to Rivals.Com - class of 2010), 9 of them (the latest being all-state safety, Nick Dew) have signed to play for Virginia Tech. You know how many of them have signed to play for the University of Virginia? Let me give you a clue here. It's a small number and it rhymes with hero. Yeah, that's right, folks, none of them have committed to Virginia (the other 9 have committed to other schools throughout the country, or are still unsigned). Not a damn one! I mean, come on, how frigging embarrassing is that? Pretty damn, huh?

2 comments:

Oso said...

outtakes from Animal House:

Bluto:see if you can guess what I am.
(fills mouth with mashed potatoes then punches cheeks)
Bluto: I'm Al Groh!


(Deltas have been expelled)
Bluto:Dang.Seven years of college down the drain.Might as well be a cavalier for Al Groh.


(after Delta is closed)
Niedermayer:How does it feel to be an indpendent,Schoenstein?

Boon:How does it feel to be Al Groh,Niedermayer?

Will "take no prisoners" Hart said...

You're almost as demented as me, Oso. I like it! That first one, especially. Man, and I was starting to feel guilty for piling on. LOL