Sunday, June 1, 2008

Riot in the Jury Box

On a lighter note, folks, I was just wondering. Where did all these people, currently spewing their hatred (from all sides of the political spectrum, I'm saying) on the Internet, blow off all this venom of theirs....before, I'm saying, there was a frigging Internet? I mean, did they do stuff like animal cruelty, destroy people's property? Seriously, what did they do? And, yes, I was thinking that maybe Barak Obama was right. But instead of all this bitterness that people have being pacified by guns and churches and shit, they're all turning to the Internet and blogging. This, I'm saying, in that damned if it doesn't accomplish a couple of things......................................First of all, yes, it allows an individual to "unload" on whoever/whatever it is that's bugging him or her (not that a lot of this anger isn't displaced, of course - people looking for easy marks, convenient targets, etc.). But it also gives people a sense that, "hell, maybe I'm not just an insignificant slug/rummy-dumb/malcontent. I mean, look at me, folks, I'm a big-time blogger, damn it!!"..........................................Of course, there is in fact a potential danger here. This, I'm saying, in that whenever you combine said anger/bitterness with an elevated sense of self-importance (some of it that actually goes beyond delusional - let's be frank here), there's always the risk that one of these miscreants (blankety blank is one that quickly comes to mind) will go off the deep-end. Oh well, here's to hoping that it's only themselves that they "off".......................................P.S. Did I actually start this by saying, "on a lighter note"? LOL

7 comments:

IrOnY RaGeD said...

Don't worry about me Will, I'm pretty stable...(so far)

LOL

Will "take no prisoners" Hart said...

Believe me, it wasn't you. Maybe I'll e-mail you the names. We can compare notes.

Utah Savage said...

God, was it me?

Will "take no prisoners" Hart said...

No, it wasn't you, either. I like you. You're a hot chick.

Will "take no prisoners" Hart said...

I probably shouldn't have written this blog. It's just when I hear this stuff about McCain being a traitor, Obama being called "half and half" by some lunatic, etc.. Hell, even some of the stuff about Hillary (who I personally pretty much despise) I've found to be over the top. Oh well, I got it out of my system at least.

Utah Savage said...

Will, I'm an old broad, no longer a "hot chick", but thanks for the compliment.

Will "take no prisoners" Hart said...

Hotness is in the eye of the beholder.